Training >> Browse Articles >> Miscellaneous
Gather at the Firehouse: Summer Recipes and More
Scalloped Potatoes for the BBQ
• 4 red potatoes, thinly sliced
• 1 large onion, chopped
• 4 cloves garlic, chopped
• 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
• 1/4 cup butter, cubed
• salt and pepper to taste
• Preheat grill for medium heat.
• Layer sliced potatoes on aluminum foil with the onion, garlic, basil, and butter. Season with salt and pepper. Fold foil around the potatoes to make a packet.
• Place potato packet on heated grill over indirect heat, and cook for 30 minutes, or until potatoes are tender. Turn over packet halfway through cooking.