Fitness Series by Stew Smith
Stew Smith is a graduate of the U.S. Naval Academy, a former Navy SEAL, and author of several fitness and self defense books such as The Complete Guide to Navy SEAL Fitness , Maximum Fitness , and SWAT Workout.
Certified by the National Strength and Conditioning Association as a Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS) and as military fitness trainer, Stew has trained hundreds of students for Navy SEAL, Special Forces, SWAT, FBI, ERT and many other public safety professions.
His articles can help you achieve your fitness goals, whether you’re a beginner or advanced.
|Fitting Fitness into a Busy Lifestyle
• “Achieving Goals of Fitness and Health”
• “Fitting Fitness into a Busy Day of Public Service”
• “Can You Die if You Drink Too Much Water?”
• “Nutritional Tips for the Road”
• “Getting Back Into Running After an Injury”
• “The NEW Lower Back Plan (Free Download)”
• “Running Injuries – Help Prevent Them This Year”
|Training for Firefighter Fitness Exams
• “Preparing for the Most Common Physical Fitness Training”
• “Training for Firefighter II’”• “Military Firefighter Fitness Standards”
• “Cardio Alternatives”
• “Pull-Up Tips”
• “Run Faster”
• “Situp and Curlup Tips”
• “Stuck on Pushups? Try the Pushup Push Workout”