ningpo: Quiz Results


What Level of Hazmat are You? taken over 8 years ago

Haz-Mat Specialist


Stew Smith's Fitness Challenge taken over 8 years ago

You Meet Fire & Rescue Fitness Requirements


What Fire are You Fit to Fight? taken over 8 years ago

Airport Firefighter


Tools of the Trade taken over 8 years ago

You Know Your Tools!


Are You a Leader in Your Department? taken almost 9 years ago

Leader in Training

Steven Heeren

Felts Mills, NY
April 04, 1975
Firefighter / Company Officer


riding my four wheeler
Favorite Movies:
Frequency, Team America
Favorite TV Shows:
MacGyver, Scrubs, Rescue Me, Cold Case
Favorite Music:
Country, Rock

Comment Wall

Add ningpo as a friend to write on their Comment Wall.

  • Img_5457_max50


    over 7 years ago

    Have a great week!

  • Fire_fighter_max50


    over 7 years ago

    Did you get a chance to see our winter hats, they are on sale now. check them out at firefighterlobie.net today

  • 021_max50


    over 7 years ago

    thanks for the add

  • 100_1091_max50


    over 7 years ago

    have a great weekend

  • 08-28-10951032__2__max50


    over 7 years ago

  • Jj_again_max50


    over 7 years ago

  • Picture_8_max50


    over 7 years ago

    Your welcome and you do the same.

  • Me_max50


    over 7 years ago

    Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.

  • 533134_10150816584980210_1086863613_n_max50


    over 7 years ago

    Happy Thanksgiving Comments and Graphics for MySpace, Tagged, Facebook
    Comments and Graphics - Thanksgiving Layouts - Photobucket

    Have a Happy and Safe Thanksgiving

  • Photo_user_blank_big

    Account Removed

    over 7 years ago

    Thanks for the invite. You have my deepest respect for the service you've given our country. Hope you have a good holiday.

  • Chewy_002_max50


    over 7 years ago

    Thanks for the add! Have a safe and happy holiday with your beautiful family!

  • Tonia_12172011_max50


    over 7 years ago

    Michigan Youth Challenge Academy
    This is the school Sam_56 is at.
    This is said to be the last class to graduate from this school as the Michigan will not pay it's 25% to keep it open. The Fed. Gov. will pay 75% of annual costs to keep it open, but Michigan will not kick in the other 25%.
    Private funding is keeping it open so that this class can finish their courses and not get sent home early without completion.
    Doing the count down now...He gets to come home for Thanksgiving on the 25th and has to be back on the 29th.
    Then Graduation is scheduled for the 6th of December. Holding our breath because he has to have a job min. of 30 hours a week (or combo of jobs to total) or a military ship date within 30 days in order to graduate and at this moment he has neither.
    He went to MEPS to sware in and they ordered him to get an allergy test before he could swear in. He's had it and has been cleared, but still has to be sworn in and get his ship date and with the holidays we're not sure when that can heppen or if it will happen in time for him to graduate.
    Just 3 more days till he gets to spend 4 with us. So excited.

  • Photo_user_blank_big

    Account Removed

    over 7 years ago

    Thank you brother for all that you do for your family and country, and community. you be safe in all your ventures, and keep in touch

  • Me_in_gear_max50


    over 7 years ago

    no problem bud, have a great weekend, and be safe out there!

  • Me_in_gear_max50


    over 7 years ago

    hey bro, thanks for the add, be safe out there!