Answers to the St. Patrick's Day Quiz
6) According to pious legend, how did St. Patrick drive the snakes out of Ireland?
Playing a flute
Pounding drums -Correct Answer!
7) What new kind of marshmallow was added to “Lucky Charms” cereal in 2008?
Hourglasses -Correct Answer!
8) Which statement is NOT true?
Lent restrictions are dropped on St. Patrick’s Day.
St. Patrick’s real birth name was Maewyn Succat.
Irish Spring soap was invented in Ireland. -Correct Answer!
It’s believed that St. Patrick died on March 17, 461.
9) Irish coffee was invented in which city?
San Francisco -Correct Answer!
10) Which U.S. city staged the first St. Patrick’s Day celebration?
Boston -Correct Answer!